Day 9

 Today I had a little sleep in because I had been feeling a bit under the weather. So I got to the barn around 10:00 today and helped out with the remaining work. Missy and I worked more on my outline for the show.  I added some more people to my list coming to the show. We have a pretty good crowd now and I'm excited to see how it turns out. Missy and I also made a plan for what I needed to get on Sunday so that the barn is ready for the show. Now I must figure out horses and who is riding who. Later in the day, I helped Missy teach a lesson that was a group of 4 boys. They were a lot to handle but it's always fun to teach little kids. I also got to catch Ride Brightly before my lesson on my own horse. Brightly's owners are away and so he needed some exercise. Felt good to be back after a sick day. 

Today's Hours: 5 

Total Hours: 45







Comments