Day 5



 Today I worked more on planning and materials for the show. Sarah from the Jeffie Foundation kindly offered to send us some saddle pads and hopefully some shirts as prizes. I'm super excited about this! The winners of classes will get some nice merch! I also started to make jars for the donations during the show. I printed some labels and I looked over the list and started to make some groups. So far we have about 15 people that have confirmed that they will be there. It's small but I think based on the time frame I have it will be a fine amount. I now need to decide who does what classes and how many we can do.  Other than those updates today was the same as the others. I cleaned stalls, fed the horses, and did turn out. My high of the day was hearing back from Sarah about the shirts. My low was getting shavings in my eyes when I was cleaning stalls. Overall it was a solid day. 

Today's Hours: 4

Total hours: 23.5 


Comments