Day 11


This Saturday morning I woke up and got right to work. I went up to Seery Hill to help out with morning chores. I Hayed and Grained before I went to clean stalls. I did a few stalls and helped some kids prepare for their riding lessons. I put some horses outside and then did my ride for the day. I cuddled up next to my horse for a few minutes because he was lying down for a nap. I then went over my list of kids and classes with Missy one more time and also made a grocery list for the show. 

List items I got at the store: 

- 4 dozen eggs 

- spoons (egg and spoon race) 

- candy for prizes

-  plastic cups 

- water balloons 

- materials for cupcakes 

I went to the grocery store to get these things and most of them are for the games at the show. I will have to hard boil the eggs on Sunday and make cupcakes as snacks. 


Today's Hours: 4

Total Hours: 53


Comments