Day 8


    
Today I worked a little more on the class list for the upcoming show. It's all coming together nicely so far. I wish we were able to get a few more people to rsvp but it is all good. So far we have about 7 ish classes. I will add some more after consulting Missy about what is doable with the group. We have a very large number of parents for the adult lead line class. This surprised me a lot and I think it will be super fun. We may need to split it into two groups. I also planned out what to get for some snacks and drinks because It will be late in the day. I made some printouts for the donation jars and I will also need to make one for Venmo. Besides this planning, I was back up at the barn doing the normal chores. I did ten stalls today and on a water break I ripped off a callous on my hand which was a mistake, but we live and we learn. It was a grey day today but the bugs weren't too bad so the horses enjoyed their time outside. Overall a good day. 

Today's Hours: 5.5
Total Hours: 40


Comments

  1. Good Luck Ani!!! You are right in the zone of where you love to be! Love the photos! Joan S.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment